Friday, October 26, 2012

Bea's Mini Album Continues

This was supposed to be the last Bea post, but I woke up with a migraine and procrastinated a lot today because of it.  I did a lot of things to try to get over the migraine, and I did a lot of things to try to get inspired, so that I would work despite the migraine, but I was only partially successful.  I'm bummed that this project is not finished because I want it in the mail tomorrow.  I can still make it, but I would also like this migraine to GO AWAY!!  (Don't worry, I'm not in terrible pain.  I get confused, use the wrong words a lot, and have to rest frequently.  The left side of my face is numb, as is the roof of my mouth on the left side.  If I lean over THEN my head hurts!! - so I try not to do that. ;)

So, that was the disclaimer!!  I did not get a lot done today, but here's my up-date:


Back cover, Mod Podged for durability.


There are two back pages in this album.  I am out of photos.  This page is still unfinished...  But I do like the hinges.  This is the first time I have used them!!  :D


Ta-daa!!


Sleep now!!  ZZzzzzzz.......


2 comments:

  1. Go ahead and open up that last page. She's got a "Place Photo Here" stamp!

    That tickles me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used those hinges! I've never used them either! This is going to be a great album when you finish it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a thoughtful comment! Much appreciated :) I hope your headache goes away soon for you!

    ReplyDelete