Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lily's Flip Flap Mini Albun

Hi everyone!!  We're back from our Thanksgiving visit (which was lovely, and yummy), and I had a pretty productive day today considering my headache.  The new medicine either hasn't kicked in yet, or just isn't the answer.  I'll keep trying it out though.

This mini album is for one of my followers.  I'm still trying to keep up on my birthday RAK (Random Acts of Kindness).  It's time to up-date my list already.  As usual, I could use an assistant!!!!

Will was headed to Lily's party, so this is what I sent along with him:

I dyed the ribbon Smoothie with one of the new alcohol-base markers.

First, I have to give total credit to Sara Batkin for the base design of this mini album!! Check out more of her Flip Flap Mini Albums here.


I love making these.  This one is tiny - only 3" X 3".


This album keeps unfolding as if by magic.  The Smoothie card stock pages are stamped with a coordinating stamp set.


Here's the back.  This paper is Unforgettable.  It's a retired pattern that I used because Will said that her party was at a Japanese restaurant.


Happy Birthday Lily!!  May you have many, many more birthday celebrations to come -
shared with special friends,
and filled with love!!
Enjoy, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment